Injured on the Job? How to Get Compensated

An accident on the job can occur at any time. If you have been injured at work, you are entitled to worker's compensation. No matter the nature and severity of your injury, you have the right to claim money and other benefits. 

The first thing you should do after the accident is hire a Longview Texas accident lawyer. A Longview Texas accident lawyer can help you fill out the paperwork to get worker’s compensation. Worker's compensation is crucial for working people who cannot draw a wage because they have been injured. This form of financial assistance can help you pay the bills, which will continue to accrue despite your injury. It can also help offset the medical bills that will start piling up as you go through the treatment necessary to make you whole again. 

The attorneys at Boon Calk Echols Coleman & Goolsby have deep insight into how the officials running worker’s compensation in Texas think and operate. The attorneys at Boon Calk Echols Coleman & Goolsby can help you complete your application form so that it is accepted and approved by the state. 

If you have filed a worker’s comp claim and been rejected, then you should hire a lawyer. If your claim has been rejected, it does not mean that you do not qualify for worker’s compensation. Such claims are rejected all the time for the wrong reasons. Hiring a lawyer will help you get to the bottom of why your application was not accepted. Your lawyer will be able to speak to and negotiate directly with state officials. They will be able to bring the facts of your case and the law of the state of Texas to bear. Your lawyer will ensure that your application is evaluated fairly and that you receive a just outcome. Contact our office to begin building your case.