A partner with the firm, Mitchell D. Young provides clients with legal counsel in the areas of real estate, business and corporate transactional matters of all kinds (including acquisitions, sales, business formation and planning, restructuring, and contracts), oil and gas, probate, and personal injury and other civil litigation.
Mr. Young is involved in various community organizations and is a Longview native, residing there with his wife, Heidi, and their sons.
- Texas, 2008
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco
J.D. - 2008
- Baylor University, Waco
B.A. - 2005
- State Bar of Texas
- Oil, Gas, and Energy Resources Law Section
- Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section
- Gregg County Bar Association
- Real Estate
- Business and Corporate Transactions
- Oil, Gas, and Natural Resources
- Estates and Probate
- Personal Injury
*AV Preeminent® (4.5-5.0) - AV Preeminent® is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.