Partner Casey Goolsby focuses his practice on civil litigation, personal injury and wrongful death, business, consumer, collections and appellate law, and patent litigation.
Successful in trial courts and appellate courts throughout Texas, Mr. Goolsby is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas. He is a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America), and a number of bar associations, including Northeast Texas, Gregg County, Smith County, and Harrison County.
Mr. Goolsby is also active in his community, including in the United Way and Junior Achievement, and he serves on the boards of area foundations, schools, and his church. Mr. Goolsby resides in Longview, Texas, with his wife and their two children.
- Texas, 1999
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 1999
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco
J.D. - 1998
- Baylor University
B.A. - 1996
- State Bar of Texas, Litigation Section
- Gregg County Bar Association
- Smith County Bar Association
- Harrison County Bar Association
- Northeast Texas Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice (Formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America), Member
- Personal Injury Law
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Defective Products
- Work-Related Accidents & Injuries
- Business Law & Commercial Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Appellate Litigation
- Patent Litigation
*AV Preeminent® (4.5-5.0) - AV Preeminent® is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.