As of Counsel, Gary H. Shaver provides clients with 30 years legal experience in business and corporate transactions and litigation. He also offers a concentration in governmental law, including matters of eminent domain. He has served as City Attorney for the cities of Denison and Longview, as well as the Interim City Attorney of Longview. Mr. Shaver is a recipient of Martindale-Hubbell's "AV" preeminent peer rating.* Mr. Shaver resides in Longview, Texas, with his wife Lisa.
- Texas, 1977
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals District of Columbia Circuit, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1980
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin
J.D. - 1977
- Southwest Texas State University
B.A. - 1977 Honors: With Honors
Real Estate Transactions
Governmental Entity Counsel
*AV Preeminent® (4.5-5.0) - AV Preeminent® is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.